What is OSKO?
Osko is a new payment gateway established by BPAY utilising PayID, NPP and the RBA’s Fast Settlement Service for transfers to your BTC markets account. All deposits made via Osko are instant and free!
To make an OSKO deposit:
- Sign in to your BTC Markets account.
- Select 'Account' in the menu and then 'Deposit'.
- Select 'Osko' from the drop-down menu to view our Pay ID's and your unique Osko deposit reference number. Please note: Your reference number is used to match your Osko deposit to your account.
- Navigate to your banking application and select the option to make a deposit. In the deposit section, make the transaction out to our ABN: 45164093887 or Organisation ID: BTC Markets Pty Ltd.
- Depending on your banking institution's interface, you will need to enter in a description, detailed description, message, memo or reference. In this field, enter your unique Osko deposit reference number.
- Submit the payment to complete the deposit.
Further Information Regarding Osko Deposits
- Please be aware that first-time deposits to your BTC Markets account can be held by your financial institution for 24 to 48 hours for security reasons. If you are unsure if this applies to you, call your financial institution's fraud team for further information.
- Payments listed as ‘pending’ in your banking application are yet to be released to BTC Markets.
- Deposits over your daily limit will be delayed. You will receive an email with further details.
- For further information on Osko, including supported banks please visit: https://www.osko.com.au/osko-your-bank.