The BTC Markets mobile app provides easy and secure on-going access to your account using PIN, or your device's inbuilt biometric security. If you need to change your PIN, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1. You will need to be logged in and able to access your account.
If you need help logging in please see our help article: Logging Into The Mobile App and Setting a PIN.
If you have forgotten your PIN, please see our help article: Mobile App: I Have Forgotten My PIN.
2. Navigate to the Account tab and click the "Change PIN" button.
3. Enter your current PIN (you have three attempts before you will be logged out).
4. Once you have successfully entered your current PIN, you will be asked to set a new four-digit PIN.
5. You will be asked to re-enter your new PIN as confirmation. If you re-enter a different PIN, you will be advised that your PIN doesn't match. If you made a mistake and need to return to an earlier screen, you can do so by clicking the back button in the top left corner.
6. Once you have re-entered a matching new PIN, you will be advised that your new PIN has been set. You will need to use this new PIN to access the app going forwards, until you change your PIN again, or sign out of the app.
If you have any issues with changing your PIN, please raise a support ticket with our support team: Submit a request – BTC Markets