How to Deposit using BSB and Account Number
- Sign in to your BTC Markets account.
- Select 'Account' in the menu and then 'Deposit'.
- Select 'Direct Deposit' from the drop-down menu and you will be shown the following details:
- Account Name
- Account Number
- Deposit Description
- Navigate to your banking application and select the option to pay someone.
- In the payment section, either copy and paste or manually enter the BTC Markets deposit account details.
- Depending on your banking institution's interface, you will need to enter in a description, detailed description, message, memo or reference. In this field, enter your unique deposit reference.
- Submit the payment to complete the deposit.
Please note: Deposit information entered via your bank must be correctly entered to successfully deposit to your BTC Markets account.
Processing times for Deposits made via BSB and Account Number
The following factors can affect the processing times of deposits made via BSB and Account Number:
- Your first deposit via this method may take 1-2 business days to to process and be credited to your BTC Markets account.
- If your bank supports NPP (Osko PayID), then deposits after your first payment will usually be credited and visible in your BTC Markets account within a few minutes.
- If your bank doesn't support NPP (Osko PayID), then payments may take up to 3 business days to process and be credited to your BTC Markets account. See our help article: Which Banks Support Osko Payments? To see if your bank supports NPP.
- If your deposit amount is over the NPP limit imposed on your account by your bank, then the payment may take up to 3 business days to process and be credited to your BTC Markets account.
- Deposits over your daily deposit limit will be delayed. If you need to increase your daily deposit limit, please request a limit increase.
If you have further questions or need help with deposits, please contact our support team.