Based on community feedback, BTC Markets will update the ticker of BCHABC to BCH and BCHSV to BSV. This will require some platform downtime which has been scheduled as per below.
Deposits & Withdrawals (Duration: 14 hours)
In preparation for the change, we will temporarily pause BCHABC and BCHSV deposits and withdrawals from Wednesday 22/01/2020 6:00PM (AEDT) and will resume Thursday 23/01/2020 8:00AM (AEDT). Deposits made during this window will be processed when the system is back online.
Trading Platform Downtime (Duration: 5 hours)
All trading platform services including the website, API and trading engine will be offline from 23/01/2020 3:00AM (AEDT) and will be back online by 23/01/2020 8:00AM (AEDT).
- When the platform is back online all BCHABC and BCHSV references (e.g trading pair names, wallet names, transaction and history etc) will be BCH and BSV respectively.
- Full transaction and trading history may take up to 24 hours to be available.
- API users: If you use our public API, please ensure your integration is updated to handle the new asset names. After this change, calling APIs (e.g tickers, order books, and orders) using the old asset names (e.g BCHABC) will no longer work.
- Any open orders at the start of platform downtime will be restored when the platform is back online and during the downtime, open orders will not be able to be canceled or executed.
- Please ensure you follow our social media pages Facebook and Twitter to receive updates during this process.
BTC Markets team