If you are logging into your BTC Markets account from a new device or location and are unable to access your account;
• A code will be sent to your registered mobile number to verify your login attempt.
• Input the code you received into the corresponding BTC Markets page.
• You will now be logged into your account.
If you have not received your login code via text;
• It's likely that the phone number associated with your BTC Markets account is either out of date or unverified and you have been sent an email with the codes.
• If you cannot see an email containing a link to "verify activity," please check your spam and junk folders.
Please ensure when confirming your email, it is from the device you are wishing to log in with.